Sunday, March 7, 2010

I was such a slacker this weekend! :)

I've totally been neglecting my work because I wanted to relax this weekend and be with my family without any distractions. I am sure many of you know the feeling. I felt so drained. I needed it.

As far as this weeks blog discussion goes, I think that pre-writing is a necessary thing. It helps get things together. It helps to organize things better. I have trouble writing as it is, so I need this.

So I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! and good luck on getting everything done! I know I need the luck!

Good night!

3 comments:

  1. I felt like that when I came back from my vacation. i didn't want to do anything, just rest, which is weird because that was what I did on the vacation. LOL! I guess that is why some people say you need a vacation after your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I am right there with you!! I had company Friday and went out Saturday. Then I sat on my bum watching television and what not Sunday. But I think I have completed all the course work for both classes for the week a day ahead of schedule. Now, I might begin to work on Unit 6. Maybe that's pushing it. LOL. We all need to unwind and enjoy life once in awhile. It's not fun working all the time. Sometimes you just got to have time for yourself and take a break. It doesn't mean you're a slacker, just human.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it is the month for Luck! I wanted to say that I would not study on the weekend because we got two days off when we were in school but I forget that I am not in school for 8 hours a day and if I did that it would put me behind! so I just try to stay caught up and hope for spring break!

    ReplyDelete