Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nasty weather

We are getting hit with so much rain again in the tri-state area. It is so nasty out. My drive into work was a bit rough.

I wanted to quickley post since I have a few minutes. I wasn't able to post last week. I just had no time to keep up with it all. The only reason I am blogging is because it is required. I dont really enjoy it as you can see I don't put very much effort into it. I guess some people just arent into certain things. Nothing wrong with it. Its been fun to read some of yours when I DO get a chance to actually sit and remember to read the blog.

I hope all of you are having a good term. I can't believe it is almost over!!!

1 comment:

  1. I too am having nasty weather, I live in Massachusetts. I have a pond off my living room that usually is about 17 feet deep, but with this constant rain it now has started across my lawn, and my cellar is flooding. I hope it stops soon, I live in a small town and if it is still flooded tomorrow the firefighters will come tommorow and pump it out.
    As far as blogging goes, I love to blog, but I don't do it very well, and I think I am the only one that reads my blogs. Maybe one day I'll get the hang of it. Barbs

    ReplyDelete