Monday, March 15, 2010

Crazy weather!

This past weekend was pretty crazy with the weather. I felt like my homework would never get done. I am sure. a lot of closed roads and power lines fallen. I saw a few giant trees that fell on peoples houses.. cleanup is still happening and a lot of the roads are still closed. My sister lives 2 towns over, she has a 4 and 5 year old and a new born, she has no power still and the electric company is saying they wont have it until the end of the week. She thankfully has a back up generator her husband hooked up. Unreal. I hope she has power sooner than the end of the week.

No complaints with the draft. Seems to be coming along well. Hope everyone else's is great too!

1 comment:

  1. oh God! I was out of power for about two or three days. It sucked! I am glad she has a generator. What do those people do that have oxygen and bipap machines! My hubby has one, I cant sleep with out the fan on. Total bummer.

    ReplyDelete