Friday, February 26, 2010

I think that citing our sources is important because it give the people who worked hard on writing the articles books and websites the credit they deserve.
it is not fair to take someone else words and use them for your own benefit without giving them credit. If someone did that to me I would not be too happy about it at all.I would feel used.
I believe that if plagiarism is used and that person is caught they should face the consequences. I think that the sanctions listed in the handbook are exactly right to do.

I am not sure about the last question, I know that You tube and Wikipedia are not good references and are usually unacceptable because they can be altered.

On another note- I am completely snowed in but the good thing is that one of my friends who lives on the same street as me thankfully shoveled and cleaned off my car for me, I am grateful I didn't have to hurt my back doing all that shoveling. I have a bad back.

Anyway hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you have a friend that takes good care of you! Bad backs are usually here to stay. Enjoy the snow though, it won't be long till it's gone, spring is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I can't wait until spring. I walked out of my house at 6am and heard the birds chirping like crazy but there is so much snow and ice on the ground. SO weird!

    ReplyDelete